Jan 23, 2013

Flying Geese

I have been away from home for a few weeks, helping out with the birth of a new grandchild.  I have been itching to sew.  There are a couple of blessing outfits that I need to smock and sew, but first I had to get some quilting out of my system :)

I am really behind on "The Bee in my Bonnet Row Along". 
I have seen everyone's cute rows online and have been dying to catch up.
Today the "geese flew the coup", and I worked on row 5.


I love choosing and pairing fabrics.


I think these prints are really "happy".
Today I ran errands, made and received phone calls, set up appointments, prepared dinner and was able to finish my flying geese.


post signature

1 comment:

  1. Didn't you like Lori's method for making flying geese? I learned a new trick from her. Your geese look wonderful all flying together!

    ReplyDelete