Feb 4, 2013

Twinkly Winter Stars!


For those of you who are following along, or sewing your own 
Bee in my Bonnet Row Along, you know that this is row 9.
The fun part for me is choosing the fabric!
Look at all of these little lovelies :)


My design board really helped me when I was sewing the twinkly winter stars together.  If they weren't laid out on the board, I know I would have sewn the pieces together in the wrong order.
I didn't have to use my seam ripper once!  Phew!!!


I love these little stars, they were fun and easy to sew together.


Here they are, all joined together.


The stars were little, so I chose little prints out of my stash.


I love my rows!!!
Thanks Lori for making this such a fun project :)


post signature

3 comments:

  1. You are getting close to being caught up! I just finished my row houses late last night. I wanted to get them done before the next big reveal on Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE Cynthia!!!...you're fabric choices are perfect:)
    Row 11 coming up in a few days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You choose really great fabrics!

    ReplyDelete