Sep 18, 2013

North State River Run, continued...


I finished the shop hop, it was a long day.
I drove the back way there, stopping at all the shops on my way to Redding.
I made it to Redding, only to face the 3 hour drive home.
There was one quilt shop on the way home that broke up the time.
I arrived in Sacramento just in time for bumper to bumper rush hour traffic.
I was pretty tired when I got home.
My shop hop passport was full, and hopefully I will win one prize!
This was a cute Hallowe'en quilt I saw.
The fabric was colored with fabric crayons.


I've always loved this quilt, I've seen it in blue and in black before.


Look what I found, a whole shelf of "Sew Cherry", Lori Holt's first line of fabric.


I found a treasure, Sandy Klopp's American Jane "Wee Play" from 2008.
I have a little collection of American Jane fabric, so I bought some fat quarters.


I bought 2 fat quarters at almost every store and these are my purchases.
Thanks for sharing the quilt shop hop with me :)


post signature

1 comment: