Dec 25, 2013

Have yourself a Merry little Christmas!


Christmas is a wonderful time of year!
It's a time to spend with family and enjoy each other's company.


Christmas is a time to reflect on what is truly important to you.


This year we are blessed to share Christmas with our daughter Lindsay, her husband Jeremy, and these four darling munchkins!
Bridger (8), Kennedy (6), Charlotte (3), and Lucy (4 months)
I am very happy ♥


We will get to skype with Elder Horst in Brazil, yippee!!!
He has 3 l/2 more months, and then he will come home :)


I will miss not seeing these little grandchildren today, but I know they will have loads of fun with their families.


Won't all of these children and their parents have a magical time on Christmas morning!


We wish you a Merry Christmas and best wishes and much happiness in the new year!


Thank you for reading my blog and being my friend :)

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Happy Holidays to you and your family! I thoroughly enjoy your blog and following your family and stitching adventures. Enjoy the time with your family!!

    ReplyDelete