Jan 20, 2014

Lined Drawstring Bags


I love these cute lined drawstrings bag, I posted about them here
a few weeks ago.
You can find the tutorial for the bag here.
Isn't this vintage cartoon sewing fabric darling?


I tried to lay it as flat as I could so you can read it the captions.


I've been saving this fabric for a special project.


I put a bright, sunshiny yellow inside for the lining.


I think this may be my favorite bag so far!


I chose this fabric combination for another bag.
I made a wall hanging out of this Japanese fabric for my grand daughter, you can see it here.
I made this bag for myself, it will remind me of Kylie :)


I love this style of Japanese art.


So adorable!
I think these polka dots match really well too :)


Do you see what the lining is?


Japanese symbols!
I bought a fat quarter of it but wish I had more.


Here is the little bag, with the drawstrings pulled.
These bags are fun to make, they're quick and they are addicting!



Whenever I see one of these little bags on someone's blog, I pin them.
 I have a whole board on Pinterest dedicated to lined drawstring bags.

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Your drawstring bags are some of the cutest I've seen!! Adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia, your color combos are the best! You always know what to pull together-fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete