Jun 2, 2014

Mini Medallion, almost finished!


Please excuse the yellowish tinge to this photo, I took it at night and the light isn't very good in my sewing room.
The last time I showed you the progress of this Mini Medallion, was here.
I was so excited about finishing this mini quilt, that I forgot a step...


I forgot to sew the border before I attached the squares.
The hand picking wasn't too bad, only four short borders.
Here is the green border that I forgot to sew on.... Lol! 


Now it's in the right order!
I finished machine quilting it too, bonus!!!


A close up...
Try not to notice my chopped off friendship star points.
 I'll be keeping this quilt for myself.


I really love the vintage sewing pattern fabric on the back.
I can display this side, also.


I attached the binding and will be hand sewing it tomorrow.
This Mini Medallion quilt measures 26" square.
If you want to make one, you can find it on my Pinterest board, here.

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Oh Cynthia - it is beautiful and I just LOVE the backing Fabric. What a Keepsake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute! I see lots of HST's, which would make this a fun Triangles On A Roll project, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! And I love your backing print, too!

    ReplyDelete