Jul 23, 2014

Handmade Birthday Club, July


I received my second gift from the Handmade Birthday Club.
One of the things I said I liked, were stuffed dolls or animals.
Becca made me a cute whale, she made it without a pattern!
She also sent me some delicious Canadian chocolate and some maple syrup candies, yum!
I don't know how she knew I liked selvages, but I got a bundle of them!
This is only a sampling of what she sent me.
They are Lizzy House too, I didn't have any of those.


I know a little boy who will love playing with this whale :)


One of the great things about this group is that you have the opportunity to expand your skills and make things you've never made before.
I love handmade gifts and hope to show you more soon.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Love the Whale - and done without a pattern - beautiful talent! I just might come to share the chocolate and candy with you! You enjoy and Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete