Feb 29, 2016

Sew Together Bag


Another sew together bag, yay!
I think this will be the last one for a while :)
I used Amy Butler fabric, I just love her prints.
I machine quilted the outside of the bag with wavy stitch #4 that's on my Bernina, with pink Aurifil thread.
I don't have a huge selection of Aurifil thread colors, so usually I make do.
It looks pretty good though :)


I love the print on the side of the bag, and the binding.


The zippers are shades of blue, but I want you to notice the Amy Butler prints.


One of my favorite labels.


I don't know what the name of the fabric is that I lined the zipper pockets with, but I love how I got the stripes to match on each one.


These sew together bags are really versatile.


Hope you enjoyed the photos :)

post signature


3 comments:

  1. i would like to purchase one of your pattern of the sew together bag
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours! Where do you get those adorable labels?

    ReplyDelete